These Terms and Conditions govern your use of www.Acumenpanel.ie (‘the website’). You must agree to be bound by these provisions in order to use or access the Website.
The Website Use
You may access and use the Website solely pursuant to these Terms and Conditions for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use contrary to these Terms and Conditions requires the prior written consent of Acumen Online. Failure to abide by these terms and conditions can lead to termination of your account.
Unauthorised Use of the Website
Acumen Online places great value on trust, integrity, reliability and data quality. In turn, as a Panel Member, you should not do the following:
- You cannot use spiders, robots or other automated data mining techniques to catalogue, download, and store or otherwise reproduce or distribute content available on the Website or to manipulate the results of any activity carried out on the Website including, but not limited to, surveys and prize draws.
- You may not send unsolicited emails, including promotions or advertisements, through the Website.
- You cannot hide your true identity in any postings or emails.
- You cannot post on the Website any material which is threatening, libellous, defamatory, and obscene or could otherwise violate the law.
- You cannot create, or answer surveys from, multiple accounts.
All content within the Website including, but not limited to text, graphics, audio, video, photographs, surveys and logos are the intellectual property of or are authorised for use by Acumen Online and its affiliates. This includes all trademarks, copyrights, patents and confidential information.
Third Party Websites
The availability of any links or references to any third party on the website shall in no way constitute an endorsement by Acumen Online of that third party.
You should read the terms and conditions of any such website you visit.
Acumen Online accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by viruses or otherwise arising as a result of you downloading any software from the Website.
The views and opinions expressed on the Acumen Panel are not necessarily those of Behaviour and Attitudes Ltd.
Information on Acumen Online and the Acumen Panel is subject to change without notice and without liability.